1. Monitor arm
- The monitor should be centered horizontally in front of you.
- Your eyes should be closer to the top of the monitor, which should be perpendicular to your line of sight.
- The monitor should be approximately an arm’s length away from you.
2. Work chair
- When sitting, be sure to engage with the backrest.
- Your thighs should be parallel to the floor and your feet should be flat on the floor.
- There should be a few fingers of space between your seat and the back of your knees.
3. Task light
- The light should be positioned off to the side of your monitor.
- Choose the proper level of light depending on the task at hand.
4. Keyboard support
- You should position the keyboard support flush with the underside of your elbow.
- Your elbows and shoulders should be relaxed.
- The keyboard and mouse should fit within the space between your shoulders.
DOWNLOAD "AN ERGONOMIC SETUP"